Several methods over scar removal? Which one is better?

Around a decade ago, I busted my head open and it left me a scar on my forehead. The scar itself is about 2 inches long and clearly visible. What pricing range does cost to remove?

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Peels, Skin Care

I suggest seeing an expert for treatment there are many combinations that are best for scars without a photo it is impossible to tell what is best.  Dr. Emer.

Scar Revision

Hello, it is best to include a photo with your question.  Scar therapies for old scars include laser resurfacing (Deep FX is an example) and medical microneedling with or without radio frequency (Endymed Intensif is an example). I advise seeing a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation.

Anita Saluja, MD
Melbourne Dermatologist