What is the best treatment to get rid of my chubby cheeks? (photos)

Hello. I have very chubby cheek with double chin. I am slim person and I was never fat. It's strange that my face doesn't look chubby when I am not smiling. But when I smile, some unseen cheek come out from the back of my cheek surrounding my face. I want to know what is the best treatment to solve this problem

Buccal fat removal

Dear Knidhy, 

Looking at the photos provided, your best option is buccal fat pad trim.  This is best accessed via an intraoral incision with removal of the buccal fat.  This is a quick and simple option that in selected people can produce a subtle but definite result.

Regards,

Dr Nettle

Ace doesn't look chubby when I am not smiling. But when I smile, some unseen cheek come out from the back of my cheek surroundin

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos, the cheeks are a bit flat in the front and with smiling the excess fat below the cheeks is drawn up onto the cheeks making them look too full.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  The excess fat can be reduced with liposuction and the cheeks further shaped using the proper shaped cheek implants.

Hope this helps.

Creating contours with VASER, ThermiRF, Kybella, Ultherapy

The neck is best treated with VASER/ThermiRF in younger patients.  As an alternative, kybella and ultherapy can be done non-invasively. I recommend a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer.