What would it cost to get all of this fixed? (photos)

It seems like two childbirths and episiotomies have really messed me up. What would the reconstruction costs look like for this?

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation

The costs involved with surgery will depend entirely upon your complaints and goals, along with procedures, time and medical history. In order to provide this information to my patients, I require a visit with them either in-office or virtually to discuss their own past medical history and discuss their specific requests. 
Typically speaking, Vaginal Rejuvenation ranges from $7,000-$9,000 depending on physical exam and medical history. This fee would include all of your before and after care, facility fee, surgeon's fee and anesthesia. Be careful when price shopping as some offices only quote physician's fees instead of providing an "out the door price".
It's also important to consider a few surgeon's based on credentials and experience. Remember - you get what you pay for when it comes to elective procedures.

How much does it cost to fix?

Based upon the photos I suspect that you need a vaginoplasty and perineoplasty. I don't see enlargement of your Labia minora requiring labiaplasty.  I suspect cosmetic cost will be in the five thousand range but will vary based upon what is bothering you.  Based upon your body habitus you should get an excellent result. Good luck!

Vaginal and vulvar rejuvenation

Hi, SoccerMom and thank you for your question.   The costs of the surgeries depends entirely upon what is done and what you are wanting to have done.   For a more youthful appeance, based upon your pictures you may well benefit from labia majora reduction, perineoplasty.  For vaginal tightening you may benefit from surgical vaginal rejuvenation or possibly from nonsurgical Femilift.  The costs for each vary so the best thing is to be seen by a surgeon who is experienced in these procedures.  I hope this helps!

Scott M GulinsonMD
ObGyn and Cosmetic Vulvovaginal surgeon
Glendale, AZ

Vaginal rejuvenation cost

Thank you for your pictures and question. The cost of vaginal rejuvenation procedures varies based on several things, including the level of experience of the surgeon and the extent of the surgery needed. To get an accurate cost for your surgery you will need to consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. He/she will first examine you and listen to your goals for surgery. After that they will be able to provide you with the cost of your specific surgery. Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

How much would it cost?

Dear SoccerMoM

Thank you for your questions and photos but it really is impossible to tell you what it would cost because most of us on here don't know exactly what is bothering you.   You really do need a consultation to determine what needs to be done.  During your consultation you can express specifically what bothers you and the surgeon can discuss what can be done in an attempt to meet your expectations.

Please seek a consultation by more than one surgeon.

John R Miklos MD
Urogynecologist & Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

Messed up?

It is always too bad to feel disabled by natural events beyond your control. Please separate your dilemmas: appearance vs. function vs both. Appearance will require a cosmetic specialist (your regular obgyn may not be interested), but function is in the realm of your regular obgyn and is a routine part of his/her practice probably. Stress incontinence also, may require another specialist altogether--some do all of these things.

Messed up vagina after childbirth?

Many women are unhappy with the condition of the vagina after childbirth, but more info about your specific issues and expectations are needed to establish a plan of management. It begins with a consultation.

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

Thank you for your inquiry. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Fees depend on the extent of surgery. Surgery is tailored to the individual.

I recommend firstly a consultation in order for you to receive detailed information plus a personalized procedure quote.