What's wrong? Crown 3 months ago (bottom left molar), Some aches in lower front teeth. Sometimes top teeth, left.Filling redone

Last week, worse pain, burns/throbs in jaw, aches/throbs over top teeth, left side,some days bottom front teeth. New nightguard, adjusted. No pain in A.M, worse after chewing, less between meals. Tooth with new filling or near, very sensitive to cold,since last week. 1 dentist says pain from crown having no occlusion. Biting on that side feels off. Dentist that did the work said bite on filling is fine, adjusted the bite laterally on crown. Yet other dentist said he can pull bite paper through

Pain with crown #DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain. It sounds like two dentists have confirmed that your bite is fine. I would recommend having your dentist test the vitality of the nerve of the tooth. You may need a root canal. The next step should be returning to your dentist as soon as possible to have the tooth reevaluated.  I hope this helps. Click "save" under my name if you think you'll have more questions that you'd like me to answer.

Pain and throbbing with crown

Hi:

Sorry to hear about the pain you are experiencing.  If the bite is ok and there is no sign of infection on the X-ray  it would be best to consult a root canal specialist to see if there is any nerve damage that has not shown up on X-ray yet.  

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist