What procedure do I need to have my tummy flat? I weigh 120 lbs. (Photo)

Do i need a liposection or tummy tuck.or what i need to have my tummy flat.

What procedure do I need to have my tummy flat? I weigh 120 lbs. (

If you have a big belly that makes you unhappy and you are not happy about the look of it, if you have experienced skin sagging on your abdominal area after a weight loss, if you are unhappy with the sagged look of your abdominal area after the pregnancy, if you had a liposuction operation and now your belly is sagged; then you can get benefit from a Tummy Tuck operation.

Preparation :

Tummy Tuck operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 3 hours when it is performed by a team of plastic surgeons. It is really important to decrease the operation duration to give less anesthesia to the patient yielding a better postoperative period to the patient. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

TT

Hi!
What I recommend is a TT, repairing muscles of the abdomen and liposuction of abdomen, flanks and back.

Yily De Los Santos, MD

Flat tummy

Hi there and thanks for the question. A full tummy tuck with liposuction may provide you with the flat, more slender appearance that you seek. Good luck. 

Dr. Burnett

Liposuction or TT

Thank you for your question. It will be hard to tell by pictures. Looks like Tummy Tuck and liposuction will give optimal results. Recommend to see a PS for evaluation.

Tummy Tuck

Hi, thanks so much for your pictures and for your inquiry. I would say that you will get a very nice outcome with an extended tummy tuck. Please discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly with your surgeon. Make sure that you and your PS are on the same page. Good luck in your PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Which abdominal procedure?

It appears you may benefit from a tummy tuck with or without liposuction (hard to tell based on photos submitted). 

Id recommend a formal consult with s plastic surgeon to get all you questions answered. 

Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)

Claudia, from your pictures it seems that you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck. This will tighten your muscles, remove the excess skin and stretch marks, and give you a flatter abdomen and more defined waistline. You might be a candidate for an extended tummy tuck to address the excess skin on the sides and avoid "dog ears". 

Tummy tuck

Your photos suggest loose skin and muscle in the abdominal area with some excess fat around the waist.  As all others have answered, a full tummy tuck with liposuction would be beneficial.  A consultation with a physical exam will clarify the situation further.  Best wishes.

TT

It looks like you need a TT with lipo of the waist.
You will see great improvement to your figure.

Full tummy tuck with Liposuction

Thank you for sending your question and photos. You are a good candidate for a full tummy tuck procedure combianed with liposcution as well to improve the appearance of you abdomen and enhance body contour. A borad certified plastic surgeon will offer an accurate surgical plan. Best of luck.

Dr. Ricardo Vega 

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon