Multiple Procedures together safe? If not, how long between procedures? (photos)

I am looking to get a TT, Breast Reduction and Brazilian Butt Lift done. I have had 4 consultations with 4 different doctors in my city that say different things. All have good reviews and reputations. Only 2 of the surgeons do bbl's. One of them told me I can do them all together at once and it would only take him 4 hours. The other that does bbl's said the bbl should be done seperately and then 3 months later the TT and Breast work can be done. I'm confused?

Multiple surgeries at one time.

Be careful and be sure that you're combining these procedures for the right reasons.  Each one of these procedures could easily take up to three hours or more if performed separately.  Safety as well as doing the best job that one possibly can should be the number one concern, not how fast one can perform a procedure.  Aggressively harvesting fat from the abdomen and then performing a tummy tuck can lead to vascular compromise. Can the two be performed together? Sure, but why take the chance for procedures that are purely elective? There are also logistical reasons for not combining a tummy tuck and a bbl. That being said, talk to 20 plastic surgeons and you might receive 10 different answers.  Good luck with your decision.

Multiple Procedures together safe?

The short answer is YES, you can combine all those surgeries. It is common in my practice and patients appreciate just one surgery and one recovery. Discuss risks vs benefits with your surgeon for this approach and explore reasons for recommendations.

When combining surgeries...

Hello,  I appreciate your question.   The combination of that many surgeries increases the risk of having complications.   The recovery time is longer and more difficult.   I will suggest you to have Lipo/BBL + Tummy Tuck on the first round and 6 months later or more for Breast Reduction as a second round.  You'll heal better,  you will feel better and makes it a more pleasant experience.  Have a great day.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Multiple procedures are possible

Thank you for your question. In my opinion, a TT may be combined with the BBL, and in some situations, a TT may be necessary to achieve the desired contour and shape.  In similar situations, I have chosen to do either a TT or a breast reduction/lift, not both, at the time of the BBL. You'll always find differing opinions among plastic surgeons. Perhaps a second visit to the two surgeons you most comfortable with help you clarify your choice. Best of luck.

Michael J. Denk, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon