More info please! Does it look like it's healing well? (Photo)

Like I said I'm 27 years old, I've gotten chemical peels for years, 4 days ago I got a 30%TCA peel and it wasn't explained to me exactly what this peel only that I'd really peel. It was done by a nursing dermatologist. I love my skin had I'd known this is what they peel does I would have never done it. I am moisturizing it but can u tell me if it looks like its healing well and can u possibly determine how long till I'm fully healed by my pics.

Doing oK after TCA Peel, follow up needed.

I can only tell from these two pics that you are doing fine. The demarkation is a little sharp, application is kind of odd. Most of us (Plastics and dermatologist) do the full face, go close to your eyelids, and just under the jawline to buffer out the areas, we also do into the hair line, once again to cover all areas and not leave demarkation lines. (However I can't comment on the technique for YOU because I don't know what the aim of treatment was)Having said that , seems you are healing up well. For a TCA peel of 30%, I always review my patients for post op care. I suggest for reassurance you see your nurse. All the best,Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist

TCA Burn -- PLEASE SEE BOARD CERTIFIED MD

This needs appropriate skin care at this time you have uneven placement and a superficial burn.  Best, Dr. Emer.