I have a complicated dental/medical condition? Which doctors are needed to resolve my problem?

The scalloping of the sides of my tongue and frequent sleep disturbances indicate sleep apnea. A comprehensive test is being scheduled. Previous dental implants have breached the sinus cavity. A 3-dimensional scan indicates that this is no longer just a clearing of a breathing pathway problem but also the repair of the sinus membrane, a rebuilding of upper jaw bone, and the replacement of the implants.

Implant problem

I would get the study first and see a maxillofacial surgeon to evaluate the situation. You may want to remove the implants, wait for the sinus to heal then do maxillofacial surgery to correct your sleep apnea. After surgery you could possibly get bone grafting and implants again. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon