Is there anything that can be done for my extremely ugly belly button and the scar right above it? (Photo)

I had a full TT 12/15. In 6/16 I had a minor in office revision to remove extra skin above my bb. I am okay with the scar as it is better than all the extra skin but I am hoping it can be cleaned up? My bb on the other hand is absolutely hideous! Is there any hope for improvement? My surgeon says this is as good as it gets and before I spend time to consult with other doctors I would like to know if this is the general consensus of doctors on real self. Thanks!

Is there anything that can be done for my extremely ugly belly button and the scar right above it?

You can always send pictures to other surgeons or go on additional consultations.