What is best for droopy eyelids? Matrix RF™ or SmartSkin™ CO2 or Ultherapy®? (Photo)

I have drooping eyelids. One doctor recommends 2 treatments of Matrix RF™. I had SmartSkin™ CO2 on my entire face including the eyelids last year. What is recommended. I am 47 yrs old.

Ulthera for Brow Lift

Ultherapy is a great non-invasive treatment to create a custom brow lift.  The ultrasound energy produced during an Ulthera treatment, precisely and consistently heats the targeted tissue to 60-70 degrees centigrade, which is the optimal temperature for contraction and denaturation of collagen. Other non-invasive devices like, Thermage, are radiofrequency devices which only heat the tissues to 40-50 degrees, which is suboptimal for neocollagenesis.  New collagen production is generated over 2-3 months and often continues for 6 months after the treatment. Full results are visible after 3 to 6 months. It may take 1-3 treatments to receive optimal results.

Good Luck!

What is best for droopy eyelids? Matrix RF™ or SmartSkin™ CO2 or Ultherapy®?

Radiofrequency laser treatments, regardless of the brand of the brand of the laser, is the current gold standard therapy for tightening/lifting the eyelids.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Ultherapy is a great treatment for the brow area

Ultherapy is a great one time treatment for lifting the brows.  The treatment is relatively quick, taking about 15 to 20 minutes. It does smart a bit with regard to pain, but it is not a lasting pain.  The results are worth it.  The skin may be tender to the touch for a few weeks afterward. If you have had Botox you will need to wait two weeks after your treatment before you can have the procedure performed. 
Another treatment that does a nice job with lifting is the Viora Reaction Treatment. It is a radiofrequency treatment that needs to be repeated every 2 weeks for 6 to 8 treatments. 

Jennifer Parker Porter, MD, FACS
Bethesda Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid Wrinkles - Ultherapy, Thermage, ThermiSmooth, Fillers, Botox, Laser Resurfacing

I find that if you will not perform surgery a combination of 
1) skin tightening (thermage, ultherapy, thermismooth)
2) lasers (resurfacing, fractional RF)
3) fillers (to the eyebrow and temple)

do best to treat this area non invasively.

Best, Dr. emer.

Surgical blepharoplasty vs Ultherapy

I think you will do better with surgery, definitely more predictable than Ultherapy, CO2 or Themage therapy. 
This is due to the heavy hooding laterally, 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Droopy eyelids

Based on the photos, I would highly recommend an eyelid tuck (blephoroplasty) it is a simple procedure in which the extra skin on the upper eyelids is removed.  This will work better for you than any skin tightening procedure.