My belly skin feels thin after lipo is this normal? (photos)

Hi I'm 31 years old and back in late July of this year I had liposculpture done and still feel a bit sore around the mid section where most fat was lipoed. Every now and then I take my faja off to wash and massage myself. My skin feels very thin from when I used to pinch my rolls when they were firm and fatty. Will my skin firm up ? is it normal ?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck -- CANDIDATE?

You were more of a candidate of liposuction + skin removal as you have some loose skin that I can see or a VASER hi def body shaping procedure.  Please see an expert for a consultation, non invasive options may help even things out at this point.