Can I buy the embrace scar therapy in Canada? For breast reduction scars?

I just had a breast reduction on April 22,2016. I have the insidious with the lollipop and the incision below the breasts. Sorry if I am not completely up on the terminology. Embrace looks like a great product, but it seems to only ship in the USA.

Check out the website

Hello. I believe Embrace has a website and you can probably buy the product and have it shipped to your home. Since you had surgery back in April, however, I think you've missed your window of opportunity. The product is designed to be placed around 14 to 21 days after the surgery for best results. Best,