I am looking to get a fat transfer to my breasts from my thighs. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am looking to get a fat transfer to my breasts from my inner thighs, under my bum and back thighs, and sides of thighs where my bum makes it stick out. I don't want to go too too large on my breasts, how much fat will be removed from my thighs? And what will the cost look like? Also about how many entry points will I have then for possible scaring?

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. 

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Fat transfer to the breasts

Dear 1ww:    Thank you for your question. You do not appear to have a large amount of adipose tissue to transfer to the breasts.  I believe you may get at the most a  1 cup size increase in volume.  From the photos enclosed  of your breasts I do not believe pre-expansion is needed.   Depending on the area on the country and the surgeon, the costs may range from $6000 to $10,000. Good luck and I hope this helps. Remember to only use a board certified plastic surgeon with aesthetic breast experience..

Fat Transfer to Breasts

You do not have a large amount of adipose to transfer to the breasts.  I estimate you may get a 1/2 cup size to 1 cup size increase.  Depending on the area on the country and the surgeon, the costs may range from $6000 to $8000.

Lipo and fat transfer

you are not a big person, looking at your photos. therefore you will not have a large amount of fat to transfer to other areas. the cost will be related to the lipo and the areas which you desire injection.

Lipo and fat transfer

Costs vary based upon surgeon. You appear to be a good candidate for this as you have some fat to harvest and transfer, realize only 60-70% of the fat will "take". The surgeon can remove as much or as little fat as you want(do you want aggressive lipo and any extra fat is not transferred but thrown away or just enough lipo to do the fat transfer). All incision are small puncture sites and typically heal very well.