Upsize Question

I will be going to a redo in 4 months. At one point I was 400 cc HP. I end up at one point 28G so I guess thats the sister size of 32DDD Did not like them. I believe now its do to the projection. I now have 275 cc moderate plus and feel they are just a tad small. I am fitting into 32 D perfectly. I do want to keep the lower pole fullness. My question is side by side, does a HP look bigger than the Mod+? I would like to go to a 325 but my PS thinks 350?

Upsize Question

Although I understand your desire to receive online advice, you will be much better off spending additional time with your plastic surgeon communicating your goals.  In my practice, I would ask that you do so utilizing "visual aids" such as goal photographs. To answer your question, a side-by-side a higher profile breast implant will look more projecting, not necessarily bigger than a moderate plus profile implant of the same volume.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (upsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup size” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals. 
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps.   Best wishes.