Is subcision and filler be right for me? (photos)

Hey Just wondering if the type of acne scaring I have would best be resolved with subcision and fillers, thanks

Best options for treatment of boxcar and rolling acne scars

thank you for your question.  Is you have several different of scars, there is no single treatment that will be able to produce the amount of improvement you would like to achieve.  I feel that the best procedure to start with would be aggressive subcision along with punch excision of some of the atrophic boxcar scars.  This should be followed by additional treatment in order to achieve best outcomes.  However, I would recommend waiting until the response to the first round of treatment can be fully judged before making a definitive recommendation for the next round of treatments.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hidef Acne scar revision in Los Angeles

I would recommend a combination protocol for your acne scars that would include subcision, fractional lasers, Yag laser, TCA Cross, Ematrix RF, and fillers. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Acne scars, subscision and fillers

Yes, definitely the combination of subscion and filler will be top of my list. Also consider fractional devices, including energy based microneedling, and co2 laser. Your type of scarring is one of the hardest to treat. You will need multiple treatments over a year to achieve a moderate improvement. 
Video link explains some of the treatments available for scarring. All the bestDr Davin LimBrisbane Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring requires a combination approach. Surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars. Fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars. Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone. Lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Viva or skinfinity to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. I suggest consulting with a board certified dermatologist for further assessment. Best, Dr. Emer

Subcision and fillers for acne scars

You might benefit from subcision and/or fillers.  Subcision stimulates production of your own collagen and provides a more permanent result compared to most fillers.  It is very important to see an expert in the treatment of acne scarring because these techniques are very technique-dependent, meaning that it matters a great deal WHO is doing the treatments in terms of their experience, judgement, and skill level.Regards,Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon