Saggy implants and lift? (Photo)

I had a breast lift and implants done about 9 months ago and I hate them, my doctor says they're fine but I find them saggy. My right breast is considerably smaller and there's no separation between breasts, not to mention my nipples don't look like anything alike. Is there anything I can do at this point in terms of achieving a nice result afterwards?

Saggy implants and lift?

Thank you for your question.  Although an acceptable result, you may have revision surgery in order to achieve your goals.  In that case, a mastopexy to correct the sagging and a pocket revision to improve the midline may be considered.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Good luck!

You have very natural and nice results.  However, a revision to tighten the lower pole and even out the areolas can be performed.  Exchange for slightly smaller implants will avoid a recurrence of the sagging you have experienced. 

Saggy implants

Without pre-op photos, it's difficult to say if the midline fusion is a result of the implants or existed before.  The only way to make you less saggy would be to go with a smaller implant and a repeat lift.  Large implants will only worsen this condition over time.  If the implants are the cause of the midline fusion, acellular dermis placed in the pocket can correct deformity and prevent recurrence.

Earl E. Ferguson III, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Saggy implants and lift?

Appears as an acceptable result. But your happiness is paramount. So revision could be done but there would be a fee.

Saggy implants and lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD