I don't like the tip of my nose. What can I do? (photos)

What can I do to look like a better version of me?

Tip Rhinoplasty

You have very widely space lower alar cartilages. A tip rhinoplasty with dome narrowing and tip thinning would be beneficial to change the large shape of the tip of your nose.

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

You might benefit from a rhinoplasty.  A tip rhinoplasty might be a good idea.  Your thick skin may limit the refinement that you might desire.

You can have rhinoplasty

You can have rhinoplasty to improve your nose.  See a surgeon in your area for specifics about this operation.  

Vasdev Rai, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing a bulbous tip with a combination of suture techniques and a conservative cartilage removal. A full set of photographs are required of the nose, due to the fact that the nose is a 3 dimensional structure. See the link below for many examples

Don't Like the Tip of My Nose

Limited rhinoplasty can be done to narrow  and refine your tip so it is proportional to your bridge . Without profile views I cannot evaluate the rest of your nose.

Nasal tip refinement

You can have your nasal tip refined, which requires a rhinoplasty (nose job). You should see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for a consultation. From the photos, it appears that your nasal skin is relatively thick, which is somewhat limiting as to how refined the nasal tip can become. With that said, you can definitely achieve improved tip refinement and definition to create better harmony with the rest of your face.

Thomas J. Walker, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Tip

As we age, the nose gets larger, and the cheeks get smaller.  The skin, especially on the nose can thicken as well.  Your nose, especially the tip is out of proportion to the rest of your face, and that is distracting when you look in the mirror.  If you looked at pictures of yourself several years ago, you will likely see how much larger it is appearing with age.  A Rhinoplasty can reduce the size and if you have difficulty breathing through the left (cannot tell but looks as though you might) that can often be improved.  
Adding volume to your cheeks, and laser resurfacing of the nose can help as well with your overall appearance.  

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Birmingham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip refinement in rhinoplasty

A variety of straightforward techniques are available to refine and reshape the tip of the nose during a rhinoplasty.  A conversation between you and your doctor will help identify what techniques will best address your concerns in a safe and predictable manner.  In order to get a qualified, expert opinion on your surgical options and expectations visit a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Keith M. Blechman, MD
New York, NY

RHINOPLASTY AND FACELIFT WITH FAT FILL

Hi seen your pic .you have a broad nose with bulbous tip and thick skin.you will benefit by cephalic trim and  tip refinement which can be done by grafting your own cartilage. a face lift with fat fill being addressed to your face is suggested for better cosmetic outcome.please do consult a board certified plastic surgeon and then go ahead with the procedure.