I had skin cut off my right breast from 4 operations. Will it effect the drop? (Photo)

I ended up with some kind of infection in my right breast after my augmentation. I had 4 surgeries and skin removed from scarring. Is this going to effect my drop? Will it be off from the left?

You have to give it time to heal. With several additional procedures and issues with healing, it may not come down as much as the other side. 

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.It is important to address any post-operative concerns with your primary surgeon. It is hard to give you an accurate answer without seeing pre-op photos or knowing how far along in your recovery you are. Swelling after a breast augmentation occurs with 100% of patients, eventually the swelling will go down and your breasts will drop into their pockets and sometimes the swelling in one breast may resolve quicker than the other as well as drop sooner.  If the breasts are too high, the use of a breast binder is beneficial to add downward pressure. I would continue to wear your surgical bra, ice your breasts on and off and perform your breast massages. Your doctor may also prescribe you a Medrol dose pack (steroid) to help with the swelling. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I had skin cut off my right breast from 4 operations. Will it effect the drop

Thank you for your question. You are early post op and healing phase. Pre op pics will help for comparison. Previous scar tissue may affect the outcome. At this moment wait and watch how you are healing. Please follow instruction from your PS.

Asymmetric Breasts

Thank you for your question. As it has only been 16 days since surgery you will still have swelling/inflammation present so it is too soon to evaluate results. Scar tissue can affect results and with different skin/measurements on each side you could expect your breasts to settle and appear  little different eventually however I recommend that you wait a full 6 months before assessing results. Talk with your Plastic Surgeon about your concerns.
All the best