I am curious as to what type of tummy tuck and breast reduction surgery I would need? (Photo)

I would like some advice of the type of tummy tuck surgery i would require?and if i need breast reduction surgery?i am a male 29 years old. I weigh about 195lbs and am 5'11 in height and in good health. I am also from western canada but i am open to travelling to have any operation.done.

Male abdominoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
 Thank you for your question. A consultation with a plastic surgeon is probably the best way to determine what you will need. From the pictures you have submitted you would need gynecomastia correction surgery which may be done through a combination of liposuction with direct excision of the gland. Your abdomen would require an examination to determine what type of abdominoplasty versus my perception can be done. 

Best wishes
Theodore T Nyame M.D. 

Charlotte Physician

Tummy tuck and lipo

Thank you for your question, its hard to tell if you have loose skin based on the pictures you posted to determined if you are a good candidate for tummy tuck,but i can see you can benefit from liposuction of sides,back,and abdomen. Please consult with a board certified PS. Good luck!

Kenneth Hughes, M.D.
Beverly Hills, CA.