Does this look good in your professional opinions? (Photo)

I had aloft and augmentation 3 weeks ago now and am really unhappy with the results so far, I know that I'm supposed to give it time to see the final result but I just can't see them getting a whole lot better. My right breast is much smaller. I also hate the shape of them, I feel like they look like big saggy boobs and I'm really upset about the shape of my nipples. They were perfectly round before and now my left one is very misshapen. Will a revision at some point help with these issues?

Does this look good in your professional opinions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Hugs!

Thank you for your question and photos.  I am sorry that you are displeased with the results of your surgery.  However, it has only been three weeks since your procedure.  You need to wait at least a couple more months before assessing the results of your surgery.  If at that point you are still dissatisfied, you need to be seen by your operating surgeon to discuss a possible revision.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast lift

From your photos, you do have a good result after a breast lift.  There are some irregularities of your areola, but likely this will improve with time.  Swelling can cause irregularities of shape.  Please give yourself more time to recover.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy post lift/aug

Since you are only 3 weeks post op be patient.A simple revision MAY be necessary but it is not a big deal.Overall you have a nice result.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with lift post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

With 3 weeks is not enough time to give you value judgements of results. 
In my practice, after performing a breast augmentation with lift I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I tell all my patients the scars will look worse before they look better. It takes six weeks just to maximize scar production and 18 months to maximize scar quality. The tissues will relax and the swelling will  improve. Time is on your side. Follow your Board Certified Plastic Surgeons post-op instructions carefully and completely. You will do well.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

After reviewing your  photographs I think you look very good for 3 weeks out.  Things should continue to improve and I would wait until 6 months until deciding if you do not like the result and want a revision.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Still very early. re post after 3 months healing to see if wrinkling has improved/////////////////////

Good so far

It's difficult, but try to relax and not get too involved with the appearance at this stage.  Your breasts actually look quite good for this early stage.  Your concerns and anxiety are not unusual, give it time.

Gary W. Cox, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breast and Nipple Shape after Breast Lift with Implants

It is much too early in your post-op course to make any final assessments. Your breasts look fine for this stage. I tell patients not to make any initial assessment before 2 months, and the appearances continue to improve for months after that, even up to 1 year. Nipple appearance changes are common as a result of internal forces and gravity pulling on the scar around it. There is no such thing as perfectly round areola, even though we try. If there are any issues at 6 months, your doctor will let you know if a revision may help.