Will this give me the results I'm hoping for? Posted 2 pictures of myself along w/ pics. I'm hoping for the boobs & arms.(photo)

So I am 5"8 165-170.im getting a breast aug lift and implants , lipo on my abdomen, flanks and my arms as this is where I carry a lot of weight , I look weird with such large arms. I'm a b 32 and I want to get high profile at least end of a C or D. Surgery is in 2 months. Will this give me the results I'm hoping for ?! I posted two pictures of myself along with pictures I'm hoping for , the boobs and arms

Breast Surgery and Liposuction

Based on the photos you shared, it appears you have realistic expectations.  Wearing the arm compression garment will help you get a nice result.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to express your expectations.  Good communication with your surgeon is key!