Getting a breast lift and augmentation. Lipo on arms, sides and belly. Will it be enough? Are results with lipo instant? (Photo)

I am not interested in a tummy tuck as I don't have loose skin and that's a lot of work. I just want my love handles , any fat on my sides and arms to be reduced . Are results instant with lipo?

Results After Liposuction

Liposuction is instant but unseen due to swelling of the treated areas. This does subside over the course of a few months, but it can take some time for the swelling to go down and your body to recover from damaged fat.

Results After Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}