When can I get bigger implants?

I had a bl/ba june 2016, I was a deflated DD34 and had 200cc implants put in, I regret not going bigger. I feel as though I still have a lot of tissue. How long should I wait to upgrade the implants?

When can I have a larger augmentation if I desire?

Sorry for your disappointment in your current situation.It may be possible for you to have a larger implant, but as a general rule I would always wait that you wait 6months or longer before you proceed with this.  There may be a higher rate of bleeding and certainly  a higher likelihood for complications if one tries this sooner than 6months.  Use the advice of your Plastic Surgeon to guide you toward accomplishing what you  want
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

When can I get bigger implants?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. There  are no absolute rules when it comes to timing for revision breast surgery. Generally, I suggest patients wait somewhere between six months to one year before evaluating the final outcome of the procedure performed and determining whether or not they wish to upsize.
If so, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical. 
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.