Went too big the first time. What should I do? (Photos)

I was a 34b before. After I was fitting a 32G with a 400cc silicone mod. implant. Three breastfed kids later I ended up a 32E and removed them because I felt they were so big. I'm 110lb 5.3' / 13cm for measures. He recommends 300 but I wonder if that's enough to not wake up after with the dejavu of feeling too big. I tried rice sizer and like the 275 but wondering is its true that they looker smaller under the muscle. Last time I woke up thinking they were way bigger than the sizer.1cc=1ml

Choosing Breast Implant Size

Selecting implant size is a very personal choice and should be (within limits) your decision. It's difficult to select an implant size for someone else. You've already had the experience of having implants that are too large so we do not need to go through the details of potential problems of too large an implant. More information about this and other choices associated with breast enlargement are available at the web link below.

In this particular case the choice between 275cc and 300cc is less than 1 ounce out of your kitchen measuring cup. It is also less than a 10% difference. in short it is almost an imperceptible difference. Either of these would nevertheless, be a significant difference from the 400c implants that you had before.

Went too big the first time. What should I do?

The difference between 275 cc and 300 cc is very small, and neither will make you look like a 400 cc implant. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

Someone your size will probably be a large B with 275cc, and large B to small C with a 300cc. Having said that, a 400cc probably would make you a large C/small D, not a G cup.

To get to the size you posted, I think you will need at least 350.
Good luck

300 cc about right

Over time you have lost breast tissue and now desire what looks to be a full C small D range. I think 275 too small in mod plus to get you what you want. 300 is just an ounce bigger. A high profile will give you a more round look and may be a good choice for you. Look at the docs before and after pictures and he or she may try in a few different sizers at the time of your procedure to  try to give you the results you deirse. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Best breast implants for me?

Thank you for the question. It is obvious that you are giving a lot of thought to the options available to you.  
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Seem OK

Your reduction in implant size seems reasonable based on your history.
Implants do seem a little smaller under the muscle after surgery.