Advice on how much to increase size? (Photo)

I am 5 2" 117 lb. I received 275 cc and feel a tad too small. I use to be 400 cc and felt they are too big. I believe my BWD is 13 cm. Would it be worth my while to under the knife for 325 cc?

325-350CC Implant most suits you

Based on you info and photos, I would say that the right size for your implant is around 325-350CC. I would also recommend you go for the option that you feel more confident and more happy.

Good luck on your decision!

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

IS a 50cc Larger Breast Implant worth the risk of Re-do Surgery?

I do NOT think putting an implant that is just 50cc larger is worth going through surgery because it does not materially add to a visible difference.
That being said, as casual observers who have not examined you, how do we know that an implant that is 50cc larger or greater would fit your body? For the implants to look attractive they MUST be covered by the soft tissues of the breasts. If your breasts are too small for the implant your want and they are put in you, the shell and ripples of the implants will be seen and felt along the sides of the breasts.
This is something you and your surgeon must consider when you discussed implant before this and before future surgeries.

Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis,. TN

Size change

I would recommend increasing your size from at least 100-125cc to see a significant charge. Best of luck 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Size change

Patients typically notice minmal change by increasing 50 cc... Seeing as you have had 400 and 275, perhaps splitting the difference will be worth while for you.   for most patients, i would say 50 cc not worth it... Good luk

Breast size changes after Breast Augmentation

Surgery for small size changes is not worth the risk. 50 cc is insignificant with respect to bra cup size and I would not operate for this size change. I would live with your result for at least one year or longer and try not to overthink it too much. In my opinion, I would only perform surgery for a size change of 100-200 cc. Otherwise a size change of < 75-100  in a pocket that is already present is not even noticeable.