Needing advice badly. What procedures can be done?

I'm very embarrassed by my teeth. I'm scared that I can't afford to do anything about them. There's holes through the middle of my front teeth, a tooth broken in half with nerve exposed and a wisdom tooth that came in and digging into the side of my cheek. Most of these issues started when I was pregnant and no dentist would do anything for the fact I was pregnant. Now I know I need to see a dentist but I'm scared I can't afford to, and nervous about the procedures that would be done.

Hard to get started...

I know it can look daunting to consider full mouth rehab, but there's no better time than the present! 

If you find a dentist that does sedation, they are generally caring. It can be hard to 'roll the dice' and find someone compassionate and able to work with you step by step through the process of achieving dental health. 

It'll help your overall health and well-being!

Lots of questions

have hope--no better time to address your oral health than today--find a compassionate dental office that will take the time to help you tackle these issues--you are worth it--Dr John Merrill

Advice On Procedures When Costs and Fear Are A Concern

It is understandable that you have fear or concerns about costs and the procedures. However, a caring, sensitive dentist will work with you to address these concerns. Most of us have these feelings, but it is crucial that you take care of your oral health. It is well documented that dental health affects a person’s overall health.
The conditions that you describe need to be treated immediately as both pose a risk to your wellbeing. Infection can occur in both instances and can spread throughout the body. To avoid unnecessary pain and expense, I recommend that you seek care from an understanding dentist. Ask friends for referrals, read reviews, get the help you need.