I would like to have the fat removed from my flanks, stomach and inner thigh. Do you think Lipo is the way to go? (Photos)

Do you think Lipo is the way to go? Or TT. I have had 3 children, no stretch marks and even when extremely lean, not a lot of loose skin. I have been extremely lean, so lean that I did not get my menstral cycle, that was the only way I achieved the look I liked.

TT + Back and Flank Liposuction

1- A good choice for your abdomen is a tummy tuck:           

- Repair the abdominal muscle           

- Remove the excess of skin          

- Re shape your belly bottom   

2- Back  and flanks Liposuction.

Dr. Jean Paul Giudicelli, MD.

Liposuction or tummy tuck?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and/or tummy tuck.
  • Liposuction should be a good choice for your inner thighs and flanks.
  • It isn't clear if on the abdomen, the issue is stretched muscle or fat.
  • Your profile suggests the problem is muscle - in which case muscle repair may be needed before or at the same time as the liposuction.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Good Candidate for Tumescent Liposuction

Hi Fittashag,
Thank you for question and photographs.

It's important you do your research before picking any liposuction surgeon. With that said, an in person consultation would be best to go over all your options and areas of concern. The surgeon will also be able to evaluate your skin and muscle tone.

I think you would be a good candidate for tumescent liposuction on the inner thighs. Regarding the abdomen and flanks you may want to consider a non-invasive approach because you have good muscle definition. SculpSure is good treatment for touch up areas. We have seen good results with our patients.

Best of luck with your procedure.

Jeffrey A. Klein, MD
San Juan Capistrano Dermatologic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest seeing a VASER HI DEFINITION contouring specialist.  you are athletic and would benefit most for a true contouring type procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction of the flanks, stomach and inner thighs

Liposuction may be a very good option in your case, but I think it is important to be evaluated first-- often patients who have had children may also benefit from an abdominoplasty-- you may very well be an exception, but it would be helpful to bee seen and have your surgeon go over your options in detail, including pros and cons of liposuction in each of your areas of concern.  Great question and good luck!

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

I would like to have the fat removed from my flanks, stomach and inner thigh. Do you think Lipo is the way to go?

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Without an in-person exam, it can be hard to give you specific advice about what procedure might be right for you. If you are young and healthy and have good skin quality, a liposuction procedure may be right for you if you are looking to make some contour improvements in some stubborn adipose deposits. From the look of the pictures, liposuction may be a perfect procedure for you. Have a consultation with a local board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and find what might be right for you. 

Good luck!

Lipo for fat deposits in thighs and abdomen

I agree with you that liposuction would be the best way to alleviate the fat in your inner thighs, hips, flanks, and abdomen.  You are basically thin, with a flat tummy, and I do not think you need a tummy tuck, which is more painful, more expensive, and longer healing time than lipo

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon