Is 485cc hp give me my desired look? (photos)

I know it is very difficult to determine the size you will be after surgery, if you were to guess would I end up close to where I would like to be? I'm 5"10 155 pounds. Wear a 34 a/b bra. My BWD is 13cm. I'm hoping to end up a d. My surgery is on the 9th of November and I have decided to go with natrelle silicone, 485cc hp. Any input or advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Cup size estimates with breast implants are impossible to estimate with accuracy

In our Seattle clinic, we avoid speaking in terms of 'cup size' - its such an inaccurate way to describe post operative breast appearance. We focus on post operative metrics - distance from IMF to nipple, width of the breast relative to the chest width, and proportion of breast volume below the nipple line - these are the parameters that, when optimized, create great looking breast augmentation results.

Choosing implant size

485 cc HP is a reasonable size for you. However, implant size and cup size do not equate well, and cup size is an inexact measurement as it will vary greatly among bra companies and even within the same company.

The size of the implants is based on a combination of a patient's goals and objectives and her anatomy. In order to provide a natural looking augmentation, the surgeon needs to evaluate many factors including soft 
tissue coverage, skin laxity, chest wall width, breast imprint width, the shape of the breasts and relative level of constriction to ensure that the breast implants are appropriate for your body. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS