Varicose veins.

i don't know what the best way to prevent it.. is any stocking can help to stop growing the varicose . what should i do in this case ? i'm to young to have this .i wondered if i still working in SM. i got more varicose . should i stop my work as a saleslady ?

Medical grade compression stockings from VenaSmart.com for varicose veins

I recommend knee high or thigh high,microfiber, 20-30 mm Hg medical grade compressions stockings.

VenaSmart makes a very durable and affordable product. See the link below. 

Venasmart stockings for your varicose veins

I would recommend Venasmart compression stockings and an ultrasound to document your circulatory system function. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Saleslady veins

I would not quit your profession but I would recommend that you try wearing compression hose daily.  As well, you may want to consider taking the supplement Vasculera. Varicose veins tend to be genetically inherited especially at a young age.  Compression hose will not fix or cure this problem but will help with any symptoms and help the legs feel less painful throughout the day.  

Susan Fox, DO
Hollywood Phlebologist

Varicose veins

Varicose veins are typically genetic or develop after pregnancy.  Compression stockings may help with the symptoms but will not fix or prevent varicose veins.  If you have developed varicose veins at a young age, you probably have venous reflux disease and should see a vein specialist about treatment options.

Lisa Perez, MD
Atlanta Physician

Varicose veins options

Varicose veins can occur as young as teen years but generally the risk is associated with hereditary risk factors combined with lifestyle influences. Standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time in your line of work does not help. Compression stockings will help but not reverse the process. Only closure treatments will reverse venous disease. Many closure options are available requiring very little if any downtime. It's important to visit a vein specialist to determine what options best suit your needs.  My opinion is to treat them while your young and while your damaged veins aren't causing secondary effects. 

Ivan Brooks, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Varicose vein treatment.

Varicose veins are due to many factors including genetics, pregnancies and even trauma.  The underlying problem with varicose veins is that they are the result of malfunctioning (leaking) valves of usually the saphenous system of veins. Once you have the veins the only way to resolve them is to treat the malfunctioning valves with a closure procedure.  In lieu of this, wearing support hose may help to slow their progression.  See a vein specialist.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon