Look at my pic, what can I do to get the wish pic body stomach? (photos)

I had mommy makeover couple months ago in late 2015. I am not happy with my result..... I guess I have bad luck......... Please help me out?? What are the offer for it. I'm going crazy thinking and stressed over my body.... Look at my after photo do you think I can get that?? Thank you. For my wish photo that's what I want exactly.... I don't want close to it I want 99-100% Come on I want to wear like those bikini ahhh ( I believe there is a professional doctor who can )?? Right????

Want a tummy tuck revision that gives me a 100% result like a wish photos\

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck.

• I am sorry you are disappointed.
  • You appear to have some upper body fullness -
  • Check with your surgeon that the muscle was repaired all the way up to the ribs.
  • Find the best surgeon you can and see what s/he tells you about your body after a full exam and review of your desired look. 
  • The glamour of wish photos is understandable but - 
  • If  you expect a surgeon to give you a 99% approximation to the photo, you will be disappointed.
  • Surgery cannot create that look. In addition to surgery, you need tip-top physical condition, a make-up artist, a stylist, body tanning and a professional photographer who will alter the photos as you wish.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Look at my pic, what can I do to get the wish pic body stomach?

Greetings

Thank you for your Question, I am sorry to hear about your experiance you can find a new surgeon that can perform your desired results but however ıt wıll take tıme and also fıtness needed after surgery to get your desired body.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Disappointed with results of a mommy makeover.

From the photographs provided I would agree that the abdomen would be predictably better. However this is dependent upon the type of abdominoplasty performed as well as possibility of intraperitoneal fat. Discuss this with your surgeon.

Thank you for your question and photographs and I am sorry your results have not been what you anticipated.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination, or full series of photographs, I would recommend speaking to your surgeon about your desired results in order to review your surgical plan.  Though you are still in the recovery phase you may be able to discuss revisions once you are fully healed that can better approximate your goal results. 

Without a full set of standard photos- both pre-op and post-op - it's difficult to comment accurately. Your profile pre-op pic- demonstrates convexity- that can not be fixed with a Tummy Tuck. Only a lifestyle change can possibly improve that. In regards to your wish pic- - the model you're showcasing has a completely different anatomy- so I would say the pic is unrealistic expectation at this time. 

Tummy tucks can only address external skin and fat

I really cannot speak to your specific case based on the lateral view pictures you have provided. I can tell you that much of a tummy tuck results depends on where you start. If you have internal fat around your abdominal organs, that cannot be changed with a tummy tuck. If you have a wide rib cage or pelvis, that cannot be changed with a tummy tuck. We can tighten muscle, remove skin and we can sculpt the external fat that is pinchable.  The other thing is that it does take a minimum of 4-6 months to see and evaluate your final result.   I hope this helps.  Please provide front pictures for further input 

Melinda Haws, MD

Tummy Tuck and Realistic Goals #tummytuck

• In the pre-op photo you have provided it appears that you have some intra-abdominal fat (that is fat under the muscle, around your organs) that a tummy tuck simply does not address.
  • In order to come even close to your wish pic that you have provided, you would likely need to lose a significant amount of weight through diet and exercise.  The wish pic you have provided shows a model who has barely any excess fat whatsoever. 
  • You do bring up a good point that all women need to realize prior to undergoing an abdominoplasty. That is: the importance of realistic expectations. 
  • A tummy tuck can delivery amazing results, but it is best to be at your ideal body weight prior to the procedure. 
  • Thanks for sharing, as your question may help other women who are contemplating a tummy tuck!

Can improve

Your shape can be improved with perhaps some further liposuction, but not likely to be like the models pictured who also have breast implants.
Check out he before/after photos on real self and see what the doctors have been able to do with your body type.

Tummy tuck results

Thank you for the question and photos.  Your before and after photos only show a side profile and are limited in how much information that can be seen.  It appears that you are not completely flat from the side profile and that the scar may be a little high.  Additional muscle tightening and liposuction may be possible after a closer exam and discussion which can get you closer to what you would like, however, your body composition and perhaps even your skeletal may be fundamentally different to the wish pic you posted.  I do not think surgery alone would be able to create the exact waist and body appearance of your wish pic.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Tummy Tuck

The woman in your "wish photo" has not had a tummy tuck, probably has never had children and it doesn't look like she eats food.  So no it is unlikely you will ever look like that.  Try to be happy with what you have. No one can obtain the result you want.  I suggest counseling above plastic surgery. Jane