My nose very small. How can increase the length of nose? (photo)

.18year boy

Nose Augmentation

Cartilage grafting is what is need to significantly lengthen the short nose. The donor source for the cartilage would depend on how much nose augmentation is needed/desired.

My nose very small. How can increase the length of nose?

Hello deepak kumar gamanga - Thanks for your question. There are a number of ways to increase the length of your nose. Most methods involve the use of cartilage to add length.  All methods are limited by how much the skin will stretch to accomodate the increased length.  I would recommend that you consult with a specialist in ethnic rhinoplasty for more information. If you would like to speak more about this, I speak to out of state patients frequently on Skype.  Good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Rib cartilage vs implant

Great question.  Enlarging a nose will require bringing in new material such as rib cartilage or an implant.  Your tissue (rib cartilage) is a far superior way of doing it since it will become you new nose.  I recommend getting a handful of consultations with board certified plastic surgeons that have experience using rib cartilage to enlarge nose shape and size.  I really enjoy doing these types of cases. I hope this helps.Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Nasal length

DeepakYou have a nasal shape that is typical of your ethnicity. It is wide and flat without lots of projection(either length or height). It is absolutely possible to perform a rhinoplasty to address these issues. I recommend you have a consultation with a properly trained plastic surgeon to perform your rhinoplasty.