Linear mark on forehead/redness/progress (Photo)

2500 grafts with plasma. 1. There is an incision line on my forehead, like a wavy line on my skin. (Recipient area) Is this just the trauma of the surgery? 2. The redness in my scalp, I’ve been applying aloe vera gel but nothing else I’ve been thinking in trying fucicort or bactroban, but afraid to damage the skin further. 3. The hairs grow at different rates and lengths, some of them are super long and some of them short, does anyone know why this is? Thank you for your kindness.

It is best for you to follow up with your surgeon who performed your procedure

It is best for you to follow up with your surgeon who performed your procedure, and do not apply anything to the area until you have had follow up.

West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you had a procedure and you are not happy with the results, it is best to contact your doctor for a follow up.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wavy line on forehead

I don't know what this is. Go back to your doctor and ask your doctor to examine you and tell you what this line is

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon