I want to know why couple of days after surgery my butt were and still is super soft? (photos)

I had my brazilian butt lift on on 6-5-14 and I noticed that couple of days after my surgery my butt were n still very soft the only hard part is on the top of my butt.Does that means i was not injected fat on those soft areas? My doctor said my skin were too tight during surgery my question is if it's so why is not hard but instead soft ?and I'm not feeling no pain in fact I can touch it with out any problems. How long can i wait for revision?

BBL

Not all buttocks come out very firm after surgery. It depends upon what one started with and how much was injected. Some surgeons do not like to "pump them up," because they feel too much tension in the tissues may lead to increased fat necrosis.