I would like to ask for your suggestion as to what I should do to erase the hideous scar at my right knee.

I'm 19 years old and from the Republic of the Philippines. I got it from a motorcycle accident when I was 11 years old. I tried some creams but it doesn't look any better. Please help me. Thank you and God bless.

Doctor Answers 1

The Scar Eraser--Revision, lasers, microneedling/prp

There are many options for scars including scar revision with surgery and treatment with lasers, and microneedling/prp. Please see a board certified dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 188 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.