I had the All-on-4 procedure and I chipped my lower front tooth. How is it repaired?

Chipped tooth

It really depends which material it is made from

If they are acrylic teeth then its an easy repair, the dentist will remove the teeth and have a lab tech repair it in house

If the teeth are made of porcelain/zirconia its become a little trickier. Essentially the prosthesis will need to be removed, temporary teeth placed  and the porcelain fired in an oven.

Repair of All-on-4 depends on material used

Some bridges used for All-on-4 are made of acrylic (a screw retained hybrid denture) and can be repaired with composite tooth colored filling material.  If the bridge was made out of porcelain/zirconium, then it cannot be easily repaired, and is likely needing to be remade entirely.