I have a lot of scars on my legs since I was a kid and until now. I just want to ask, how to remove my scars? (photos)

I have a lot of scars on my legs since I was a kid and until now. I just want to ask, how to remove my scars. I feel so shy when I'm wearing dress. And I jist want to say also im not rich and can't afford treatments like in the laser. Is there any possible home ways to remove them. Pls help me. Thank you

Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You can try some over-the-counter remedies, but to make a difference, you'll need to look into laser therapy more seriously. Lasers are usually combined with other treatments, including micro needling. Please find an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Thick and dark scars on the legs

Thick scars can be improved with Plato's Scar Serum and dark scars with Plato's Dark Scar Corrector. Lasers are also important in therapy. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS