Will I need a revision? (Photo)

I received silicone implants, under the muscle 7 mos ago. The left received 325cc while the right got 345cc. I had trouble with the right dropping since it was a larger implant. The right is fuller up top (&rounder) and the left is more teardrop shape making my nipples not match up. They were a little asymmetrical before but didn't seem that noticeable. I was a 32B prior and am now a 32DD Also when I lay down the right one floats up toward my neck making them look weird. Will I need a revision?

Will I need a breast revision?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.   Based on your description, you may be experiencing a breast implant displacement problem.  If so, revisionary breast surgeon may be helpful. Best to communicate your concerns with your plastic surgeon;  ultimately, you will need to carefully weigh the degree of concern you have your breast appearance VERSUS the pros/cons associated with revisionary breast surgery as you make your decisions.   Best wishes.

Will I need a revision?

If the implant goes to the wrong position when laying down, a revision can correct that. Discuss with your surgeon. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS