Does everything look normal after my breast implant surgery? (Photos)

5foot 125pounds 34b then 500cc moderate plus implants. 4 1/2 weeks post op and I feel like the shape is changing, they are dropping and getting softter but I feel like the shape is odd and my nipples aren't even.

Does everything look normal after breast implant surgery?

Thank you for your pictures. By the look of your photos, you had a lift along with breast augmentation procedures. With you being just 4 1'2 weeks out from surgery, there is a lot of healing still going on. Your breast will change every day. We always mention to our patients, give it at least 6 months and your breast will look different but be in place where they need to be. Make sure you follow up with your cosmetic surgeon and ask these questions as well. It is very important to follow through with your routine follow up visits. 

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your question.  At 4.5 weeks post op there is still a lot of healing that has to happen.  As you appear to have had a lift as well, this will add to the healing and how the implants settle.  It is very normal for them to settle into position at different rates and this can also sometimes account for the uneven appearance of the nipples and will take time.  Remember to be checking in with your plastic surgeon to have your progress checked and best of luck.

Dr. K.

Julie Khanna, MD FRCSC
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

You look fine from the photos you sent.  It would take a careful real time exam to properly assess. Let some time pass.  I bet you will be fine.     My Best,  Dr Commons

Breast Surgery

It appears from your photos that you had a lift with implants.  It takes several weeks to heal. The shape is changing.  Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon so he can monitor your progress.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Does this result look the way it should?

Thanks for your question.  From viewing your pictures it seems that you have had a breast lift and an augmentation.  You are still healing---it has not been that long since your surgery.  Just be patient and you will notice changes and healing happening everyday.  It will be at least 6 mos, maybe even a year, before your breasts will be more healed and settle to where they are supposed to be.  Just keep in contact with your Doctor and keep all of your post operative appointments.  Best of luck.

Breast augmentation result at 4 weeks

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation and lift.

You are exactly right - your implants are still high. It will take time for them to settle in place, occassionally as long as six months. Be sure to have your surgeon check you six weeks after surgery. You can then discuss what to do to help if they haven't settled yet.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast lift

Your implants are still high and it might take several more months for them to settle. Best to be patient. Good luck.