I have had 2 nose jobs and a chin implant, but I am still unstatisfied. What can be done to improve my appearance? (Photo)

I have already had 2 nose jobs and a chin implant, but I am still not satisfied with my overall appearance. In particular, I am still not happy with my nose, I feel my chin is slightly too large, I've noticed my eyebrows are very asymmetrical. I'm only 21 but I feel my appearance ages me. At this point, what can be done to improve my appearance?

Facial Sculpting with Fillers (voluma, restylane) Sculptra, implants and fat

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a facial contouring expert. Facial Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm), Sculptra, implants and/or fat can be used to improve symmetry to the face and nose. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Face

kittybitsgal, you are bigger on the L than the R; I've specialized in facial aesthetic surgery for 30 years and can tell you with assuredness that this is the norm not the exception. I see nothing glaring wrong except for a very slight fullness of the supratip. So stop starring at your self, you are fine!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Had 2 nose jobs and a chin implant, but I am still unstatisfied. What can be done to improve my appearance?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are very flat in the front, there is excess fat below and in front of the cheeks, the chin is still a bit weak as are the posterior (back sections) of the jaw line.  These combine to create an elongated, oval shaped face.  

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Liposuction would be performed for further shaping of the cheeks.

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  However, since you already have a chin implant, some dermal filler can be used to further augment the chin.

The back portion of your jaw line is a bit weak and can be augmented, without making your face appear masculine, using precise placement of a dermal filler (I prefer using Restylane Lyft).

Hope this helps.