I am 5 months post op Lollipop Lift with Implants, and the shape is strange, is this capsular contracture? (photo)

I had a lollipop lift and was given 500cc silicone under the muscle. The shape was very boxy from day one and then started to round out but I feel like now they are staying this shape and there's too much upper pole fullness and the bottom feels small. Secondly, I have some hard sore spots on my breasts. The entire upper portion of upper breast is still hard but the rest is still squishy. will the shape change and be more round or could this be a capsule contracture? I go back to the dr in 2wks

I am 5 months post op Lollipop Lift with Implants, and the shape is strange, is this capsular contracture?

An exam is needed to determine if you have capsular contracture.  From your photos it appears your implants are high.  You may need breast pocket revision to allow the implants to drop into the pockets.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

5 Months after Lollipop with Implants

The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.

The healing process may vary from one person to the next, and while it may still take a little while longer for your implants to settle it is always best to make sure you visit your surgeon for follow-up on the situation. With their knowledge of your case and best ability to examine your situation it will provide the best decision as to what may need to be done as far as revisions or correction in the future. Best of luck to you.

5 Months after Lollipop with Implants

Lollipop lift and implants

An exam in person is important.  Upper pole fullness is often desired. If it is too much, it may be related to the implant or breast lift technique.

Lollipop lift and implants