Saggy breasts. What procedure can help me return my breasts to a "healthy" state? (Photo)

Im a 32 yo mom of 5 lookng for a solution to my sagging breast and inverted nipples..i look like ive lost volume and firmness..what procedure can help return my breast to a "healthy" state...please help

Doctor Answers 16

Breast lift candidate

Thanks for the question. 

To perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 174 reviews

Saggy breasts

Based on your pictures, I would say that you were definitely a candidate for a standard (anchor) breast lift with or without implants.  The lift will give you a better shape to your breasts.  The trade-off would be the scars on the breasts.  Implants will simply add more volume if you want to go bigger.  I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person and review your options with you.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

Breast lift

It looks like you could benefit from a breast lift and/or reduction to improve the shape and position of the breasts.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

You might also like...

Saggy breasts. What procedure can help me return my breasts to a "healthy" state?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, you have asymmetric breast ptosis and will likely benefit from breast lifting surgery.  This operation is best done once you have reached your long term stable weight, if you are not there already.  Best to seek consultation with board certiifed plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with.  For example, it will be important that you communicate your goals and show your plastic surgeon what you mean by "healthy state".

In our practice, we find the use of goal photographs and computer imaging very helpful during the communication process.  

Best wishes.

Which is the best breast lift option for me?

Thank you for sharing your photos. In my opinion, a Breast Lift with implants is your best option. Implants will help fill out your breasts and give you more upper pole fullness. We can combine many types of breast lifts with an implant but I feel you best option would be an Anchor Breast Lift. This type of lift that produces the much more lift then all the others. The scars would be around you areola, with a vertical scar going down from your areola to you Infra-mamary Fold, and a horizontal scar on you Infra-mamary Fold. Hope this helps!

Best of luck on your procedure,

Dr. Miguel Mota

Miguel Mota, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 31 reviews

Saggy breasts

Thank you for your question. Breast lift with implant give better result. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals.

Saggy breasts. What procedure can help me return my breasts to a "healthy" state

I think your best bet to make your breast look better would be a combination breast augmentation with a breast lift at the same time. That would improve size, shape and location.

Julio Garcia, MD
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

Sagging breasts after children.

It appears that you still have fairly large breasts, even though they are quite droopy or saggy. A breast lift, or mastopexy may be sufficient to correct the problem. If you are desiring to restore some of the volume that has been lost, a breast implant can be inserted at the same time to achieve the desired goal. An experienced breast surgeon will review these options with you.

Saggy breasts. What procedure can help me return my breasts to a "healthy" state?

Based on your photos- you appear to be a candidate for a mastopexy/anchor lift in order to remove excess skin and make your breasts perkier. Be sure to seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam. You can see a video attached for more info

Saggy breasts. What procedure can help me return my breasts to a "healthy" state?

Thank you for your question. Based on your photo you will need a breast lift called a mastopexy. You may also want a breast impant. Please read the link below:

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.