How long can it take to fix 2 front teeth with Invisalign? (photos)

My bite is fine , i ve got a problem with my 2 front teeth , i want to fix them with invisalign but have any idea how long will it take? ...Thanks

About 9 months, possibly less

I have treated cases like yours in as little as 9 months; and with new accelerated techniques, it is possible to treat you in less time.  Your case looks pretty straight forward and fairly simple to treat.  You will need to correct the crowding on the lower arch as well as the upper teeth which concern you. Be sure to find a dentist or orthodontist who is well trained and has successfully treated a lot of Invisalign cases.

Quick Invisalign

Great Photos. Thank You!

Your Invisalign case will not take long at all. Probably 3 to 6 months!

Your front teeth top and bottom will be lined up and you could even whiten them.

Find an orthodontist or general dentist who does Invisalign, and see what they can do for 

you and in what amount of time.

The sooner you get started, the sooner you can be enjoying your new smile!

Charles Briscoe, DDS
La Jolla Dentist