Dg. Dermatitis seborrhoica capitis. I want to know whether you can restore lost hair in any way?

I want to know whether you can restore lost hair?hello i am 19 years old with two years ago have ren hair by Dg. Dermatitis seborrhoica capitis,1 Month Before taking the skin has Büa ketocenazol shampoo and lotion,I want to know whether you can restore lost hair in any way?

Thanks for your query. Yes, there are multiple ways in which you can restore your lost hair. Simple OPD procedure like PRP hair, mesotherapy for hair, regular use of minoxidil along with some oral medications, laser combing or phototherapy, etc are some of the procedure you can go for to restoring your lost hair. The exact can be decided by your dermatologist after examination of the scalp. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Dermatitis seborrhoica capitis

Assuming that your condition is now under control and what you are seeing is the result of the process, you might be a candidate for a hair transplant but some expert in the field would have to examine you and make such a determination. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon