What do you advise for my case? (Photos)

I 'm 45 years old and have taken mini surgery lift neck with incision behind the hear before six mounth. My looking neck is terrible. My doctor advice me to wait antil 12 mounth and to go on with message. I ' m so angry and don'tknow what can I do?Please help me!

Necklift

Thank you for your question. Your surgeon is right in that you should wait to evaluate your appearance until your recovery is complete. You can remain patient and follow the recovery guidelines while keeping your board certified facial plastic surgeon up-to-date on your recovery and schedule a follow-up appointment for the 12-month mark.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon