Small dent after rihnoplasty. I really need your precious advice (Photo)

I did A rihnoplasty and septoasty together about 2 years ago. Now I have small dent on the bridge of my nose. I really don't want to do another surgery to fix it as it was so hard on me to accept my new nose. Now I feel batter. The doctor said option one is not to do anything for the dent option 2 inject it with fillers(Radiesse). But I read some doctors wrote that it's dangerous bc it might couse necrosis. I would rather live with the dent than take the risk. Is it risky?

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.
After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Treatment for dent on nose

Without assessing you in person, it is impossible to give you accurate advice. Do you trust your surgeon? If so then yes, you could try fillers. They are a temporary solution however. You really need to decide how much the dent bothers you. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Post Rhinoplasty Dent on Bridge

The best treatment depends on your exam and/or suspected cause of this nasal finding. I would avoid injectables. If the exam indicates an open roof deformity, consider osteotomy or cartilage grafts. If the exam indicates soft tissue deformity, consider camouflage with intranasal insertion of Alloderm or fascia. Surgery is required for these options, but is relatively minor and well tolerated, with a rapid recovery. Subcision, sometimes used for a depressed scar could also be considered, but will likely not be as effective for this indication. Hope this answer helps you. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon