Will this implant stop moving? Is it dropped already? Why does it move around so much? Why does it still hurt? (photos)

I'm 6 weeks post op 400cc silicone implants. My right hasn't bothered me since day 11 while my left still is sore. I can't move my right implant around but my left moves around a lot. It's also bigger,higher and more round at the top. It feels a bit harder than the right and points outward as well.

You should expect the skin to soften and the implant to settle at about three months after surgery. to early to see results.

Thank you for your question.Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you (in any responsible fashion) with specific enough advise to be truly helpful. Given your concerns, you'll be best off seeking follow-up with your plastic surgeon, earlier that already scheduled if necessary, for in person evaluation.

Post Op Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and photos. Many people have natural, slight asymmetries to their breasts/nipple position pre surgery and those differences can still be noted post op- sometimes more so for a time. Having said that you are relatively early in the settling process and your implants may continue to even out and settle over the next few months. I recommend that you share any concerns with your Plastic Surgeon and let them advise you.

All the best

Asymmetry after augmentation

It's impossible to asses your result this early after augmentation particularly without pre-op photos. Generically if the asymmetry persists only 3 things contributed. 1) it was there preop (you may or may not have noticed it) 2) technical issue occurred during surgery 3) non-compliance with postop care/restrictions or overuse moved the implant, tore sutures or tore muscle attachments. Only your surgeon will be able to tell you which of the 3 is most likely. Best of luck. 

Breast tenderness after BBA

Thank you for your question and photos. It is not uncommon to have different feelings between the two breasts after a bilateral breast augmentation. It is possible that the pockets are not exactly the same and therefore one breast implant may move or look different than the other. The symmetry typically gets better with time.   At six weeks postop, I don't think your implants will drop any further. There are also no preoperative photos to compare. You should definitely speak to your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns so that hopefully they can tell you what is normal or not normal.  Sometimes you can have more breast tenderness on one side than the other depending on if you're doing more activity with one arm or the other. Good luck!!

Will this implant stop moving? Is it dropped already? Why does it move around so much? Why does it still hurt?

It is important that your implants be soft and movable.  He likely had an asymmetry preop which may explain the difference.  He also appeared to have implants placed on top of the muscle.  Preop photos would be helpful.  However based on your photograph your result looks appropriate.  Of course see your plastic surgeon for an examination and opinion.