I am looking to have a Mommy makeover. I'm looking for a Dr with excellent reviews. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi, I'm 43 years old. I'm looking to get an implant exchange with a small implant, but not too small. A full D. I'm a DD now. I have saline now, which one has deflated. I would like to get silicone implants. I would like to also get a Tummy tuck and I don't like my stretch marks at all. Please help.

MMO

This is not a really hard procedure and you should be able to find a good plastic surgeon here in realself.com I do think that you should consider a breast lift combined with the implant exchange. You already have dropped breasts and if you make them smaller they will drop even more. 

Concerning your stretch marks you need to know that all the stretchmarks above the belly bottom will remain there, you will have a much better looking tummy but some of your stretch mark will remain

best of luck, 

Choosing a surgeon, getting the best results

The first thing you should do is check the ASPS website for a list of doctors in your area. Then look at online reviews. Check the surgeon's website. Look at their results. Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful. Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match.

Dr derby Sang

You are a good andidate for TT and Lipo combined with the exchange of the implants. I feel that you are at the right adress to find the doctor that fits your needs. Best of luck  

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover.

Mommy makeover candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for an implant exchange with tummy tuck and liposuction of your love handle area. I recommend checking out some plastic surgeons closer to your area on the American Board of Plastic Surgery website or the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. Consult with at least two or three before making your decision.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Mommy Makeover - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your mommy makeover. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in body contouring procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Searching for a Surgeon

Seeking out successful, board certified plastic surgeons in your area should not be a problem, with the ability to schedule free consultations in order to get further information about the multiple procedures that they offer together. While you consult you can also look up individual reviews that may appear on websites other that their own, including the ASPS. It may take a little research, but there will be a qualified surgeon in your area to help you out. Good luck!