Coming to Dr October 7th 2016 - I had a TT & bbl with dr Abreu almost 2 years ago. (photos)

I'm not happy with my results. I would like a quote for a TT muscles repair & Lipo on my stomach, back, flanks, arms, and transfer of fat for bbl & to add hips. I would also like a breast lift with small implants. I will be arriving in the Dominican Republic on 10/7/16. I would like to know who can recommend the best Dr. For theses procedures and the best way to contact for a quote please

Estimated Costs for a Mommy Makeover and Seeking a Board-Certified Surgeon

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. You can check out all the real self surgeons that are located in DR and contact the ones that interested you . We are always here to help you. It is very important to discuss personally with your surgeon your desires before travelling , to make that there is no mis communication .... since you already through an unsatisfactory procedure. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD