Almost 4weeks after BA 350cc. I noticed some uneven side boob. Is this something that will fix itself with time? (Photo)

Have tightness and some pain on right side under the armpit side of the boob. Also about two weeks ago noticed some uneven side boob on same side. Is this something that will fix it self with time?

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Almost 4weeks after BA 350cc. I noticed some uneven side boob. Is this something that will fix itself with time?

You are very early in recovery and based on your Foley results look very good.  It really takes 3 months to be able to evaluate implant position.  I would suggest he give it time but of course seek follow-up with your plastic surgeon.