Is 3 month post rhinoplasty severe nasal pressure and pain normal?

I had a redo surgery to correct a collapsed deviated septum. Cartilage was harvested from my ear and artificial grafts were used to restructure my nose. 4 weeks ago I started having sinus pressure/dizziness. After a week I was given antibiotics & steroid shot. Week 3 was changed to another antibiotic & oral steroids. Currently on week 4 and the pressure is so bad it feels like my eyes are going to pop out. My ENT can't see me for 3 weeks. I don't know if I can't wait that long. Help!!!

Severe nasal pain and pressure 3 months after revision rhinoplasty

If your pain is as severe as you mentioned, you should return to your surgeon.  Your description of having had a revision rhinoplasty with grafting and infection in the post operative period warrants an examination.

You may be experiencing a resolution, fluid accumulation in nasal areas, further infection and any other post surgery problem.

On some occasions the graft will need to be removed.  Another revision surgery may be needed.

Again, call your surgeon as soon as possible to avoid any further issues.

Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon